Hello to everyone reading this, am ADETOKUNBO ADEDAMOLA YUSUF AYODEJI by name, I reside here in lagos Nigeria . Given birth In Germany Mainz to be precise.  2011,i created my first website adetokunbo1.wapka.mobi(service went down 2015). Just after that, I got myself involved in different social networks like Facebook @Tka d Princz adedamola   instagram @tka_de_princz  twitter @tokunb BBM @52D7D6F3 OF cuz I expect you yeahhhhhhhhh I mean you to visit now lollll . Yh, Schooled @ Do-estdot college, Noble college, Monade primary school, Ashdale College now in higher institution  @ LASPOTECH studying marketing as a course, just before that I created an Android application with the help of various youtube videos but  due to shortage of cash back then I deactivated the application. Here I am now creating my own blog. All Thanks to God for the knowledge.  NOW I DECLARE TKA TECHY BLOG OPEN IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT       ++++++++OPEN++++++++    lol     30th JUNE 2015.  
















Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top